Preparations are well underway for our annual dance party ~ the Portland Dance Festival. As one of the largest and longest running dance parties in the Northwest (29 years and still going strong), we have something for just about everyone ~ the social dancer, the competitor, the beginner, the spectator, the workshop attendee and those who just like to dance and have a great time with friends.
- Thursday night warm-up dance July 9th featuring our Bushwhackers Pattern Dance Challenge and Duke’s Line Dance Challenge Finals
- FREE beginning lessons on Friday night
- Over 50 dance Workshops beginning at 10am on Friday
- UCWDC sanctioned competition in all divisions – Couples, Pro-am and Line
- WSDC sanctioned Jack and Jill swing competition
- CTST sanctioned Jack and Jill two step competition
- Competition in Pro-am Swing, Pro-am Night Club, Strictly Swing and Cabaret
- 3 full nights of dancing in two great ballrooms (Country & Swing)
- Late night dancing on Friday and Saturday
- A fabulous dinner and variety show on Saturday night
- Saturday night Swing party hosted by the Portland Swing Dance Club
- Saturday night Ice Cream Social sponsored by Cornerstone Properties NW
- Wind Down party and buffet dinner on Sunday night
- TONS of open dancing
- And, our weekend theme…”A Hunting We Will Go”!
So, plan to visit us this July in the beautiful Pacific Northwest!